- 911 Dispatchers get a Call From a 3 1/2 Year old Boy; He says that his mom is “Asleep” and Won’t Wake up.
- Benson and Amaro Arrive at the Boy’s house, and Discover his Mother Laying on the Floor, unconscious.
- The SVU Learns That Grace (The Boy’s Mother) Sustained A Head Injury, and She has a Large Gash on the back of her head.
- Geoff (grace’s Husband) Arrives.
- The SVU Tries to find the location of Cate (Grace’s Daughter)
- The SVU Learns That Cate has been using the school library to learn about her Father and Siblings. (Her Father Was a Sperm Donor)
- Grace gets Released From The Hospital.
- The SVU Gets a Hit on Cate’s Debit Card (She Paid $24 at a Coffee Bar) They Learn That Cate was Meeting With Her Biological Father.
- Cate Gets Taken to The Station.
- The SVU Learns That Donor 141 (Cate’s Biological Father) May have Hundreds of kids.
- Amaro and Finn Go To Visit Ashley Riggs, One of 141’s Other Daughter’s. Ashley Also had a Meeting with 141.
- Ashley Claims That 141’s Name Is Dr. Baker, and that he is one of the most famous doctors in New york.
- It’s Revealed that Ashley Has a Baby, Named Brendan. The SVU Suspect that the Baby Might belong Dr. Baker
- The SVU Finds, Who they Believe To Be Dr. Baker. The man’s Actual Name Is Dr. Colin Barnes. The SVU Brings him to the Station For Questioning.
- Dr. Barnes Is put in a lineup, but none of his daughters Recognize Him. (are they Protecting him, or Was their Meeting With someone posing as Barnes?)
- The SVU Learns That The Girls were meeting With A Mysterious Man, Who Was Posing as Dr. Barnes.
- The SVU Learns that the Mysterious man Seduced The Girls By learning about their Interests (Such As Running Marathons) And Exploited those Interests.
- The SVU Learns That Ashley’s Baby Belongs to The Mysterious Man.
- The SVU Confirms That Barnes Is Donor 141, But That He Isn’t The Father Of Ashley’s Baby. (Who is this mysterious man posing as Barnes?)
- Barnes Tells The SVU That a Man Named Phillip Kelly Could have a Motive to Pose As Him.
- Taylor (Barnes’ Daughter) Is In A Hotel Room Dancing With A Mysterious Man. (Could this Be The Barnes Poser?)
- Barnes Alerts The SVU Of Taylor’s Disappearance. The SVU Finds A Classical Song That was E-Mailed To Taylor By “Cyrano”. Barnes’ Wife Reveals That She Dated a Man in College, Who Always wanted to Dance To That Song. His name Was Sean.
- It’s Revealed That Sean May be Posing as Barnes To get Revenge.
- Sean Texts Anne and Says That They Need To Meet, If She Doesn’t Come, He Says That She Will never See Taylor Again.
- Sean Gets Taken Into Custody For Questioning, but Says That He Will only Talk To Anne.
- Sean Reveals That He Was Posing as Barnes, so That The Donor Kids Would know the feeling of Fatherly Love.
- Sean Agrees To Tell The Location of Taylor, But Only if He’s Allowed to Speak To Anne.
- Sean Tells Anne That He Killed Taylor, And Refuses To Tell The Location Of The Body.
- The SVU Finds Taylor Alive and Unharmed in Sean’s Hotel Room.
- It Appears That Sean “Brain-Washed” Taylor Into Believing that he was her Father.
Favorite Episode Quote(s):
1) “My Little Brother Watches Too Much ‘Cyber-Chase'” – Cate
Law and Order: SVU Is A Series That Never Fails To Keep Me Interested. The Show Continually Keeps You Guessing Until The Very End. Many Might Think That After 9+ Seasons, Law and Order Is a “Played-Out” Series, But That’s Not The Case. SVU Is A Great Show, That Continues To Depict Modern and Relatable Storylines. I High;y Suggest That You Check Out Law and Order: SVU. Watch Law and Order Special Victims Unit Live: Wednesday’s at 10/9C. On NBC.
~ Scott R.