Once Upon A Time
- Regina has A Startling Dream Where Everyone In StoryBrooke Remembers Their Past.
- Regina Has Yet To Notice Henry’s Disappearance.
- Henry Stops Emma From Leaving StoryBrooke.
- The Events Following Prince Charming’s Kidnapping by King George are Revealed.
- Regina Learns That Her Apple Tree Is Dying (Just Like in Her Dream) She Thinks It’s a sign That The Curse Is Weakening, Due To Emma’s Presence.
- Mr. Gold Suggests To Regina That She Should “Take A Trip” Because Once The StoryBrooke Citizens Remember Their Pasts, They’ll Be Seeking Vengeance. (Could Regina’s Dream Come True?)
- Regina Summons Jefferson For Help, And She Ultimately Gives Him Back His Magical Hat.
- Regina asks Jefferson To Use His one Last Time, To Travel Back To Their Land, and Retrieve Something That Will help Regina Get Rid of Emma.
- Henry Visits August And Asks Him To Once Again Try To Convince Emma Of The Curse’s Reality.
- Augusts Tells Henry That Emma Doesn’t Want To Believe, He Also Reveals That More Of His Body Is Becoming Wooden.
- Archie Tells Emma That She And Regina need To End Their Feud, So That Both Of Them Can Be In Henry’s Life.
- Regina Takes Jefferson To The Location Of her Remaining Magic, In Attempt to Get The Magical Hat To Work.
- Regina And Jefferson Learn That There’s Not Enough Magic For Jefferson To Return To Their Land, However There Is Enough Magic For Regina To Reach In And Bring a Small Item Back From Their Land.
- Regina Chooses An Item To Bring Back: An Apple That Would Defeat Emma.
- Regina Decides To Bake An Apple Turnover, In Attempt To Get Emma To Eat The Deadly Apple.
- Emma Goes To Regina’s House, In An Attempt To Solve Their Feud.
- Emma Tells Regina That She’s Leaving StoryBrooke on 1 Condition: She Still Gets To Visit Henry.
- Regina Sends The Deadly Apple Turnover With Emma, So that She Can Eat it On The Road.
- Emma Tells Henry That She’s Leaving StoryBrooke.
- Henry Spots The Apple Turnover, And Tries To Warn Emma That It’s Poisoned.
- Emma Doesn’t Believe That The Turnover Is Poisoned, So Henry Eats it To Prove That The Turnover is Deadly. Henry Collapses On The Floor
Favorite Episode Quote(s):
1) “You No Longer Have Anything That I Want, Dearie” – Gold
2) “What The Hell Is Wrong With You?” – Mary Margaret
Once Upon A Time Has Made a Killer Impact in It’s First Season. Once UPon A Time Has Been Raved About Since It’s First Episode; The Show has Even Been Featured on The Cover Of Tv Guide Magazine. Once Upon a Time Really separates Itself From The REst Of The Tv shows Currently Airing. I Highly Recommend This Show. Watch Once Upon A Time Live: Sunday’s at 8/7C. On ABC.
Sidenote: Be Sure To Catch The Season Finale Of Once Upon A Time, Next Wednesday.
- C.K. Tells Harry That Malcolm Is In Jail.
- Harry Learns That Malcolm Was Arrested For Burglary. Malcolm Claims That He Was Let Into The Building, and Was Investigating a City Councilman’s Office.
- Phoebe Asks Adam To Help Her With A Case. A Man Named Tony was Once an Art Thief and a Painting That He Stole Years Ago, Has Lead Police To Him. Tony is Facing extradition To The U.K.
- Malcolm Tells Harry That He Was Trying to Get Little D (One Of Harry’s Former Clients) A New Trial, after He was sentenced to Execution.
- Malcolm Explains That He was Investigating The Councilman’s Office Because The Cop That Little D Killed Was Dirty. The Cop, Little D, And The CouncilMan Were all involved In Some sort Of Real Estate Insurance Scam.
- Little D Tells Harry His Side Of The Story. He Says That The Cop Payed Him To Burn Down a Building. When Little D Went To Get His Money, The Cop Shot at Him, So Little D Shot Back In Self Defense.
- Harry Agrees To Take Little D’s Case.
- The Firm Begins To Suspect That Dubois-Grace (A Real-Estate Investment Company) May Have Been Involved With the Insurance Scam.
- Phoebe Decides To Call Loyal Customers Of Tony, To Testify In His Extradition Case.
- Little D Is Put On The Stand, And He Tells The Same Account of Events That he Told Harry.
- The Councilman Agrees To Tell Harry What He Knows About The Insurance Scam.
- The Councilman Is Put On the Stand, And He Confirms That Dubois-Grace Bribed Him To Get Rid Of The Building, and He In Turn Hired The Dirty Cop To Burn it Down.
- Little D’s Motion For a New Trial Is Denied.
- Adam and Phoebe Win Their Extradition Case.
- Adam And Phoebe Share a Romantic Moment.
Favorite Episode Quote(s):
1) “You Are Damn Lucky They Let You Out Malcolm.” – Harry
2) “I Like The Way She Thinks.” – Harry
3) “Oh I Rattled Him, I Know That.” – Harry
4) Look, End Of The Day, I’m Just a Pretender.” – Tony
5) “The Question Is: What Are We?” – Harry
6) “And You Simply Made My Day.” – Tony
Harry’s Is an Off Beat Comedy/Law Series. Imagine Law and Order With Random Bits of Comedy Thrown In, and You’ve Got Harry’s Law. Kathy Bates Does a Great Job Playing The Role Of Harry Korn. I Highly Enjoy The Series, And I Suggest You Watch it, If YOu Haven’t yet Done So. Watch Harry’s Law Live: Sunday’s at 8/7c. On NBC.