Air Date: 8/16/12
Red marks the important details from the episode.
Best quotes in orange.
- Michael meets with a private military company trying to track down the man who killed his brother.
- “When you’re posing as a potential client of a private military company it doesn’t pay to be subtle. A private army is a very high dollar item and people who rent them tend to be super rich and not afraid to show it. Its an expensive cover ID but if you do it right its worth every penny. You want your target focused less on your credentials and more on the make of your watch and the size of your wallet”- Michael
- The CIA shows up looking for there newest asset Fiona.
- “Fi isn’t working for you end of story”- Michael
- “Dam straight you guys almost got me killed twice and now you’re coming after Fi?!”– Sam
- “This contract that she signed in order to get out of prison says she works for the CIA whenever we want”- CIA
- Glenanne either works for us or she goes back to prison”
- “We already sent in a field OP but he washed up on Miami beach with an extra hole in his head”- CIA
- Michael jumps into the job with Fiona.
- Fiona meets with the undercover CIA asset. Fiona will pose as a friend looking to spend a few nights.
- “For a spy deep cover assignments often mean going into enemy territory alone and unarmed. If you want to survive you better have a support team you can trust watching your back”- Michael
- Vincent Durov- “Black Market Entrepreneur”
- “Of course if you worked freelance you could afford better suits”- Fiona to the CIA team
- Fiona is working on breaking into Durov’s safe when he shows up much sooner then planned.
- “You didn’t have anyone surveilling the meeting!”– Michael
- Sam and Jesse work on trying to bribe a member of the private military group by enticing him with a high paying job offer. They get him drunk and he’s interested.
- Fiona reveals that a bags are searched coming into the house so the drill needed to get into the safe will need to come in hidden on Durov’s own car.
- “Sabotage is most often used to destroy your targets vehicles but not always, simply damaging and enemies car can be very useful as well as long as you can get your own team in position to due the repairs”- Michael
- Fiona get the tools, plans the safe break in while Michael works on the escape plan.
- “Getting people to evacuate a building is a lot harder then you might think. Most people don’t pay much attention to fire alarms unless they see flames, carbon monoxide alarms on the other hand tend to get plenty of attention. People are reluctant to ignore a threat that’s indivisible, odorless and deadly and best of all any home with a gas line has a built in delivery system”- Michael
- To the CIA team “If something explodes were gonna have bigger problems then paper work”– Michael
- At the private military company Jesse/Sam get him to sign for a new job.
- “Now we just need to deal with those personale files and we can get going”- Sam
- Sam and Jesse are claiming to need them to poach men there own sniper team.
- They get the files and find a lead but the paper work only lists his initials T.G
- “Right day, right gun pulling all the right strings to stay off the books”- Jesse
- “Yeah great now were two whole letters closer to finding the man who killed Nate”- Sam
- “Closer then we were yesterday”– Jesse
- Fiona is breaking into the safe.
- “Then you just have to hope your plan to get out of the building goes as well as your plan to get into the safe”- Michael
- Fiona gets into the safe then finds out she was setup by Angela.
- “It all makes sense now Durov wasn’t selling ballistics technology, you are”- Fiona
- Angela Flores- “CIA Asset, Thief”
- “The CIA has all the right people with all the right toys, just say the magic words selling to terrorists and those idiots will do whatever you want”– Angela
- She ties Fiona to the safe and plants C4 with a timer.
- “For what its worth you’re a lot smarter then the first guy the CIA sent. I had to kill the moron before he got near the safe”- Angela
- Fiona gets free calls Michael.
- “Lock it down with you inside?”- Michael
- “Im already trapped. My only shot of getting out of here is if shes in here with me”- Fiona
- “I’ll take care of it”- Micahel
- “Sounds like your valuable asset in there was using you to rip off Durov. She trapped Fiona inside”- Michael
- “Im going to say this one more time, stay out of my way!”- Michael to the CIA team
- Angela is about to make her way out of the house when Michael crashes a van full of carbon monoxide which explodes forcing her back inside.
- “You go in now Fiona dies you had your chance now were gonna do it her way”- Michael
- “Durov put the gun down, I was sent here to stop the sell of ballistics technology to terrorists. The CIA thinks your behind it, I know your not but if you kill her I’ll have know way of proving it”- Fiona
- Angela is arrested and Fiona set free.
- “In the official report it might help if Angela were the original target”- CIA
- “So Fiona saves your ass and now you want her to cover this up too”- Michael
- “How about this you write your report, you write whatever you want but the agreement that I signed with the CIA loose it for good”- Fiona
- The CIA team agrees.
- Back home:
- “Seriously that’s all Pryon had on the man who killed my brother?!”- Michael
- “The guy is a ghost and we looked under every rock we could think of”- Sam
- They turn back to the head pf Pryon Val. Sam and Mike meet with him.
- “What the hell are you up to? Don’t play games with me you know exactly what im talking about. Did you think I wouldn’t figure out you were looking for Tyler Grey?… You need to back off and so does that guy you got following me”- Val
- “Im not having you followed”- Michael
- Val is shot and killed.
Burn Notice continues to impress and the story keeps going deeper. Micheal’s drive to find Nate’s killer and thus a man who was also involved with Anson has added a whole new dynamic to the show.
What did you think of the episode?
Next on Burn Notice the Summer Finale 8/23 episode 6×10 promo: